Pour & Sip September 2020 Box
5 drams, 2 glasses, how to taste whisky flyer and tasting cards
You Save: £16.00
This Pour & Sip box is filled with a hand-picked, globe-trotting selection of whiskies! You'll find five awesome expressions in one handsome box, ready to take you on a flavour journey. Read on to find out what's inside this specially-curated tasting set.
- Mackmyra Grönt Te: a Swedish single malt finished in casks seasoned with Oloroso sherry and green tea leaves.
- Bunnahabhain 12 Year Old: an unpeated, bourbon and sherry-matured Islay single malt.
- Balvenie 14 Year Old - The Week of Peat: an unusual smoky Speysider, distilled using Speyside peat!
- Legent Bourbon: East meets West in this spirit, a collaboration between America's Jim Beam and Japan's Suntory, finished in red wine and sherry casks.
- Teeling Brabazon Bottling Series 3: this fruity Irish whiskey has been matured exclusively in casks seasoned with Pedro Ximénez sherry.