Free next-day shipping for members
Exceptional customer service
Over 35 years of whisky expertise
Pour & Sip November 2020 Box
5 drams, 2 glasses, how to taste whisky flyer and tasting cards
Total price incl VAT
RRP price £29.95
Sign in to access your exclusive membership price on this delicious bottle!
- Cameronbridge 27 Year Old (That Boutique-y Whisky Company): a well-aged single grain whisky from the Scottish Lowlands, independently bottled by That Boutique-y Whisky Company.
- Glengoyne The Legacy Series Chapter Two: the second release from The Legacy Series, matured in first-fill bourbon and sherry casks alongside refill oak casks. Some bright tropical nuances to enjoy here!
- Nikka Taketsuru Pure Malt: a no-age-statement, roasty, toasty Japanese malt whisky made up of both peated and unpeated spirits, and matured in sherry casks.
- Uncle Nearest 1856 Premium Whiskey: a Tennessee whiskey with a mash bill of 84% corn along with a touch of rye, aged in new American oak barrels – a buttery, spicy delight.
- Highland Park Cask Strength: a smoky, floral Orkney whisky aged solely in sherry casks, bottled straight from the cask without any dilution at a generous 65% ABV.