Pour & Sip November 2020 Box
5 drams, 2 glasses, how to taste whisky flyer and tasting cards
You Save: £16.00
In this Pour & Sip box we’ve got the chance to explore grain and malt whiskies in all their glory, as well as whisky from Tennessee and even some cask strength Scotch from up in Orkney! Sound good? You can find out more here:
- Cameronbridge 27 Year Old (That Boutique-y Whisky Company): a well-aged single grain whisky from the Scottish Lowlands, independently bottled by That Boutique-y Whisky Company.
- Glengoyne The Legacy Series Chapter Two: the second release from The Legacy Series, matured in first-fill bourbon and sherry casks alongside refill oak casks. Some bright tropical nuances to enjoy here!
- Nikka Taketsuru Pure Malt: a no-age-statement, roasty, toasty Japanese malt whisky made up of both peated and unpeated spirits, and matured in sherry casks.
- Uncle Nearest 1856 Premium Whiskey: a Tennessee whiskey with a mash bill of 84% corn along with a touch of rye, aged in new American oak barrels – a buttery, spicy delight.
- Highland Park Cask Strength: a smoky, floral Orkney whisky aged solely in sherry casks, bottled straight from the cask without any dilution at a generous 65% ABV.