Pour & Sip September Birthday Competition 2021 T&Cs
- PROMOTER: The promoter of this competition is Atom Supplies Limited (company number 03193057), trading as Pour & Sip (P&S), whose registered office is Unit 1 Ton Business Park, 2-8 Morley Road, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 1RA, United Kingdom.
- ELIGIBILITY: This competition is only open to individuals who are 18 years or older and resident of the United Kingdom. Ineligible entries (howsoever received) will be discarded. The competition is not open to any employees (and their immediate family) of the promoter or any of its associated companies. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) at any time and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who, or any entry which, it believes has breached any of these terms, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or improper conduct which may undermine the fair and proper conduct of this competition.
- ENTRY/COMPETITION PERIOD: This competition opens at 12:00:01 BST on 6 September 2021 and closes at 16:59:59 BST on 10 September 2021.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter, individuals must do the following within the entry period: (1) like this post referring to the competition; (2) follow @pourandsipclub on Instagram; and (3) tag a friend you would like to share the prize with in the comments section of the post referring to the competition.
Only one entry is permitted per person in the competition. However, entrants may receive an extra entry by sharing the post referring to the competition on Instagram Stories within the entry period, provided that they have already entered in accordance with the requirements outlined in this paragraph. No purchase is necessary, and no payment is required to participate in the competition or to claim the prize.
- WINNER: The promoter will choose 1 winner at random out of all qualifying entries. The selection of the winner will be at the promoter’s absolute discretion and will be final. No correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- THE PRIZE: The winner will win a Pour & Sip whisky tasting box (September 2021 edition) for themselves and the friend they tagged in the post, including packaging and carriage. The prize is provided by the promoter and it is strictly non-negotiable, non-transferable, and cannot be exchanged for any equivalent cash value, cash alternative, or for other items.
- UK SHIPPING ONLY: The prize can only be delivered to valid United Kingdom addresses provided by the winner and their friend.
- CLAIMING THE PRIZE: The promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner and their friend via Direct Message as soon as practicable after the competition period closes and the winner is chosen. If any winner cannot be contacted or is not available or has not claimed the prize within 5 days of the promoter contacting them, the promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to another eligible entrant. The promoter cannot accept any responsibility if any winner is unable to take up the prize or fails to claim the prize within the time limit as set out above. The promoter may contact the winner and entrants for feedback in respect of the competition and/or prize and may use any feedback provided when announcing the results and promoting the Competition or subsequent competitions.
- ACCEPTABLE ENTRY CONTENT: All entry content must strictly comply with the P&S Acceptable Use Policy. In particular, any material which depicts, describes, encourages, endorses or normalises the excessive consumption of alcohol; the consumption of alcohol by those under the age of 25; anti-social behaviour (including any criminal activity) or irresponsible drinking (including rapid drinking); links the consumption of alcohol with popularity or other social success, bravado, technical skill, good fortune, the operation of vehicles or other machinery or therapeutic benefits; or which depicts the consumption of alcohol whilst potentially dangerous activities are being undertaken will be disqualified.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Insofar as is permitted by law, the promoter, its agents, employees, and/or representatives shall in no circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any entrant who participates in the competition and/or the winner and their guest(s) or prize recipient(s) who claim(s) the prize for any loss, damage, personal injury or death whatsoever and howsoever caused, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any direct, indirect or consequential losses arising out of or in connection with their participation in this competition, any failure or delays or postponements or cancellations in making the appropriate travel and accommodation arrangements as a result of the winner taking up the prize (including in relation to their guest(s) and related prize recipient(s)), except where it is caused by the negligence of the promoter, its agents, employees, and/or authorised representatives. Competition entrants' statutory rights are not affected.
GENERAL: All decisions relating to this competition will be made in the promoter’s absolute discretion and will be final. No correspondence or discussion will be entered into. Should a social media channel be used for this competition, the promoter confirms that this competition is not sponsored or endorsed by the social media platform identified herein and said social media platform is in no way affiliated to or associated with the promoter. By entering this competition, users agree to release that social media channel from any and all liability related to this competition. These terms shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
© 2021 Pour & Sip. All rights reserved.