Instagram March 2021 Competition T&Cs
- PROMOTER: The promoter of this competition is Atom Supplies Limited (company number 03193057), trading as Pour & Sip (P&S), whose registered office is Unit 1 Ton Business Park, 2-8 Morley Road, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 1RA, United Kingdom.
- ELIGIBILITY: This competition is only open to individuals who are 18 years or older and resident of the United Kingdom. Ineligible entries (howsoever received) will be discarded. The competition is not open to any employees (and their immediate family) of the promoter or any of its associated companies. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) at any time and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who, or any entry which, it believes has breached any of these terms, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or improper conduct which may undermine the fair and proper conduct of this competition.
- ENTRY/COMPETITION PERIOD: This competition opens at 12:00:00 GMT on 02 March 2021 and closes at 12:00:00 GMT on 08 March 2021.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter, individuals must do the following within the entry period: (1) like the Instagram post referring to the competition; (2) follow @PourandSipClub on Instagram; and (3) comment which special women in their life they want to share the prize with in the comment section of the post referring to this competition. Unlimited entries, individuals can comment as many times as they like. No purchase is necessary, and no payment is required to participate in the competition or to claim the prize.
- WINNER: The promoter will choose 2 winners at random out of all qualifying entries. The selection of the winners will be at the promoter’s absolute discretion and will be final. No correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- THE PRIZE: Two winners will win a P&S welcome box for themselves and another P&S tasting box for the person they tagged. The P&S welcome box consists of 5 x 30ml drams of whisky, two tasting glasses, a how to taste whisky card, welcome letter and tasting notes for each expression, including packaging and carriage. The prize is provided by the promoter and it is strictly non-negotiable, non-transferable, and cannot be exchanged for any equivalent cash value, cash alternative, or for other items.
- UK SHIPPING ONLY: The prize can only be delivered to a valid United Kingdom address provided by the winner.
- CLAIMING THE PRIZE: The name of the winners and the runner-ups will be announced on P&S social media channels relevant to this competition as soon as practicable upon selection. The promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners and the runner-ups via email or by telephone as soon as practicable. If any winner or runner-up cannot be contacted or is not available or has not claimed the prize within 5 days of the promoter contacting them, the promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to another eligible entrant. The promoter cannot accept any responsibility if any winner and/or runner-up is unable to take up the prize or fails to claim the prize within the time limit as set out above. The promoter may contact the winner and entrants for feedback in respect of the competition and/or prize and may use any feedback provided when announcing the results and promoting the Competition or subsequent competitions.
- ACCEPTABLE ENTRY CONTENT: All entry content must strictly comply with the P&S Acceptable Use Policy. In particular, any material which depicts, describes, encourages, endorses or normalises the excessive consumption of alcohol; the consumption of alcohol by those under the age of 25; anti-social behaviour (including any criminal activity) or irresponsible drinking (including rapid drinking); links the consumption of alcohol with popularity or other social success, bravado, technical skill, good fortune, the operation of vehicles or other machinery or therapeutic benefits; or which depicts the consumption of alcohol whilst potentially dangerous activities are being undertaken will be disqualified.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Insofar as is permitted by law, the promoter, its agents, employees, and/or representatives shall in no circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any entrant who participates in the competition and/or the winner and their guest(s) who claim(s) the prize for any loss, damage, personal injury or death whatsoever and howsoever caused, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any direct, indirect or consequential losses arising out of or in connection with their participation in this competition, any failure or delays or postponements or cancellations in making the appropriate travel and accommodation arrangements as a result of the winner taking up the prize (including in relation to their guests), except where it is caused by the negligence of the promoter, its agents, employees, and/or authorised representatives. Competition entrants' statutory rights are not affected.
GENERAL: All decisions relating to this competition will be made in the promoter’s absolute discretion and will be final. No correspondence or discussion will be entered into. Should a social media channel be used for this competition, the promoter confirms that this competition is not sponsored or endorsed by the social media platform identified herein and said social media platform is in no way affiliated to or associated with the promoter. By entering this competition, users agree to release that social media channel from any and all liability related to this competition. These terms shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
© 2021 Pour & Sip. All rights reserved.